If you have a debt on your electricity bill, Enel Distribución Perú offers you the refinancing service. To apply for this service, visit any of our Service Centres and submit the following documents:
- Original and copy of the applicant’s ID (owner, tenant, customer’s representative or the authorised representative of the legal person).
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) of the legal or natural person with economic activity
- Public deed of purchase.
- Verbatim copy of the digital file or certificate of the property (valid for 3 months after the issue date).
- Purchase agreement legally signed before a public notary.
- COFOPRI title deed.
- Possession certificate issued by the municipality in which the service was installed.
*In case of natural or legal persons, it is only necessary to submit one of the following documents (original and copy).
Furthermore, depending on your case, you may be required to submit additional documents.
Other documents to be submitted
If the service is registered under the name of a legal person or if it is an exceptional collective power supply, exceptional individual power supply and/or standard power supply in which the applicant is a tenant or representative, the following documents shall be also submitted:
- Power of attorney, in which the owner confers the tenant the power to sign a transaction with Enel (signatures shall be legalised by a notary).
- Original and copy of the certificate of the legal representative’s power of attorney issued by SUNARP (valid for 2 months in case of legal persons).
- For institutional customers, the resolution of the authorised representative is needed.
For provisional power supply, the required documents are:
- Valid minutes book stating the agreement to perform the refinancing (registered in public registries, if possible)
- Original and copy of the certificate of incorporation or resolution of acknowledgement issued by the town council, which states the Board’s power of representation.
- List of users issued by the Board.
Remember that if the debt is higher than 500 soles and the refinancing’s applicant is not the owner, the latter shall attach a power of attorney signed by the owner before a public notary and a copy of the owner’s identity card.
Do not forget that you can also check your bills through our APP.