In order for you to understand your Enel electricity bill better, all the sections included in the bill are explained here.
Customer number: The code provided to each Enel customer through the electricity bill for identification purposes.
Historical consumption: It is the evolution of your electricity consumption during the last 13 months.
Consumption data: It is the information about your electricity consumption in kilowatt-hour. The monthly consumption is calculated by deducting the previous reading from the current one, and then multiplying the result by your light meter’s factor..
Electrical connection data: It is the technical conditions of your electrical connection. If you want to know if there is a planned outage, search for your feeder number in the advertisement published in Expreso and Extra newspapers, our website www.enel.pe or the flyers distributed to your home.
Bill detail: This section shows all the amounts included in the total amount to be paid.
- Power supply reconnection and maintenance: The cost for maintenance, reconnection or any change of the power supply service.
- Fixed charge: It is the cost for reading, processing and issue of bills, distribution and collection.
- Energy charges: It is the cost of electricity which is determined by the current el tariff option of your billing cycle .
- Street lighting: It is the cost for the street lighting service in the concession area. It is proportional to your monthly consumption..
- Rounding of the current month against the previous month: It is the rounding performed to quicken your payment without generating interests or default. The cents are given back or charged in the next bill.
Messages to the client: This section of the Enel electricity bill is to communicate us with you.
FISE Information: The Social Energy Inclusion Fund (FISE) applies to clients that have access to discounts for purchasing domestic gas cylinders.
Total due: It is the amount for the total of charges plus the requested orders.
Due date: It is the last date you can pay your Enel electricity bill. Avoid paying compensatory interests and charges for default by paying on time. Bear in mind that your power supply will be cut off if you do not pay for 2 months.