What are the requirements to request modifications in an electrical connection?
* You must present them in legible copy
1. Identity document:
- ID card or immigration card
2. Any of these documents certifies that you are an owner. Present one of them according to the case:
- A literal copy of the item issued by Public Registries valid for no more than one (1) year.
- Title of property issued by COFOPRI.
- Public deed of the sale purchase granted by a notary.
- Minute of the purchase sale contract.
- Private sale contract that includes legalized signatures.
- Certificate or proof of possession issued by the Municipality of the current district.
3. About the identification of your property:
- If you bring a photo where you can distinguish the numbering of your home or location and the location of the trunk (see caption), you help us give you faster attention.
- According to your district and if necessary you will be asked for the municipal authorization to execute the works.
- The processing of these requests is free. You only have to pay the cost of the modification requested.
- The contracted connection is for exclusive use for your home or premises.
- The electrical connection contract is annual and automatic renewal.
- For the installation, transfer or increase of cargo of your home or premises, the owner and applicant must not register debt with us (Enel).
- We recommend that a qualified electrician regularly check your electrical installations.