The most frequently asked questions
1. Download the App from your virtual store.
2. Create an account and fill in your personal information.
3. Enter your customer (supply) number.
4. Click on the “My bills” option.
5. Select the “See bill” option and download it.
If you need the paper copy of your bill for any reason, you can get it at our Service Centre.
Customer number is your identification code as electric service user. It is important that you keep it at hand when you contact us. You can find it inside a red box in the upper right side of your Enel electricity bill . You can also obtain it from the “Get bill” section on the Enel Peru App (App Store or Google Play).
A kilowatt hour (kWh) is the unit that expresses the relation between energy and time. It is used to measure the energy consumption in kilowatts per hour. The value of a kWh depends on the tariff list published from time to time by OSINERGMIN on its website.