If you would like to change the name that appears on your Enel electricity bill you can go to any of our Service Centres and submit the following documents:
1. Plain copy of a document that evidences the ownership of the property like the following:
- Updated verbatim copy of the registration certificate issued by Registry Office of Lima and Callao.
- Title deed.
- Purchase draft of the property.
- Purchase agreement with legalised signatures.
- Registration certificate/detaching of plots.
2. Plain copy of the identity document of the owner.
3. Electricity bill (no debt registered)
Bear in mind that the change can only be made if there is no debt on your electricity bill.