Lima, February 2nd, 2021.- A new quarantine ordered by the Government has begun in Peru due to the advancement of the second wave of the pandemic. Considering that many people will start working remotely again or will stay at home, Andrés Ciudad, a specialist at Enel Distribución Perú, gives the following recommendations for the responsible consumption of electricity:
- Take advantage of the greatest amount of natural light you can to avoid turning on light bulbs, and remember to turn off the lights that are not being used.
- Take advantage of the heat to use the water heater for less time.
- Avoid opening the refrigerator door unnecessarily.
- Reduce the use of the dryer and take advantage of the heat of the sun to dry the clothes.
- Turn off and unplug electrical appliances that are not being used, such as the fan, radio, television, PC, laptop, etc.
- Disconnect cell phone chargers once the battery charging process is complete.
- Prioritize the use of LED lamps over incandescent lamps.
- Blend soft foods using the minimum power of appliances. For example, fruits like papaya or other similar ones.
- Choose the correct power level for your iron according to the fabric of the garment.
- Avoid using a vacuum cleaner to remove dust that can be easily removed.
- Whenever possible, dry your hair with a towel instead of using the electric dryer.
Enel Distribución Perú recommends following these guidelines to save energy during this second quarantine and also to contribute to the environment.
Enel S.p.A. provides for the dissemination to the public of regulated information by using SDIR NIS, managed by BIt Market Services, a London Stock Exchange Group's company, with registered office at Milan, Piazza degli Affari, 6. For the storage of regulated information made available to the public, Enel S.p.A. has adhered, as from July 1st, 2015 to the authorized mechanism denominated “NIS-Storage”, available at the address www.emarketstorage.com, managed by the above mentioned BIt Market Services S.p.A. and authorized by CONSOB with the resolution No. 19067 of November 19th, 2014. From May 19th 2014 to June 30th 2015 Enel S.p.A. used the authorized mechanism for the storage of regulated information denominated “1Info”, available at the address www.1info.it, managed by Computershare S.p.A. with registered office in Milan and authorized by CONSOB with resolution No. 18852 of April 9th, 2014