- Electrical risk: You must keep your electrical installations in good condition.
- Adequate use of energy: You must not damage the power supply installations or make illegal connections.
- Consumption billing: You must put your electricity meter where Enel Distribución Perú’s technicians can reach it for the corresponding control.
- Payments: You must pay Enel electricity bill before the due date.
- Power supply: You have the right to receive power supply (in the concession area) within a period of a year, provided that you comply with the requirements and have no pending debts with Enel Distribución Perú .
- Tariff options: You can freely choose from diverse tariff options. They last for one year, excepting if there is an agreement with the power distribution company**.
- Reconnection: Your power supply shall be reconnected within a term of twenty-four (24) hours after overcoming the reason for power outage and paying the required amounts.
- Interventions: You have the right to receive a notice before any intervention, inspection or handling of the light meter.
- Billing: You have the right to be benefited by the Law related to billing and payment methods of power supply and sanitation services for shared-use properties.
*According to what is established in the Technical Regulations for the Quality of Power Supply, if this requirement is not complied with, Enel Distribución Perú will be able to use the billing average system for a maximum period of six (6) months, after which ―prior notice― the power supply will be cut off.
** Bear in mind that if you have not requested any change, the service will be automatically renewed for one year with your current tariff option. In addition, you can only change the tariff option once during the contract’s period of validity, provided that you comply with the minimum requirements