Lima, August 22nd, 2022.- To reduce the gap in access to energy for more Peruvians, Enel Perú, through the “Energía para Crecer” program, has been working to reach the most vulnerable families in its concession area. To date, over 21,000 homes are in the process of electrification, and works have already been completed for 7,300 families. That is why Enel Perú provides information on the basic concepts of the electricity bill, which will help new users verify the details of their electrical service:
- Customer number: a code identifies each user and is used to carry out any procedure or query.
- Historical consumption KWH: the evolution of your power consumption in the last 12 months.
- Consumption detail: further information about your consumption throughout the current month and the previous one.
- Total payable and due date: amount corresponding to the total debt of the user, including any previous debt. After two months of pending payments, this section will include the upcoming cut-off date of your electrical service.
- Detail of charges: the description of the charges that make up the total debt.
- FISE: if you are a beneficiary of this program, here you will find a discount code to buy a gas bottle.
It is worth mentioning that customers can make their inquiries, payments, requests for new supplies, and other procedures through the service chat at www.enel.pe, or through other means such as Facebook's and Twitter's inbox, WhatsApp at 939-605-111, Fonocliente at 517-1717, and through the Enel mobile APP.
For more information on “Energía para Crecer” and the requirements to access the program, please go to www.energiaparacrecer-enel.pe or visit one of the service centers.
Enel S.p.A. provides for the dissemination to the public of regulated information by using SDIR NIS, managed by BIt Market Services, a London Stock Exchange Group's company, with registered office at Milan, Piazza degli Affari, 6. For the storage of regulated information made available to the public, Enel S.p.A. has adhered, as from July 1st, 2015 to the authorized mechanism denominated “NIS-Storage”, available at the address www.emarketstorage.com, managed by the above mentioned BIt Market Services S.p.A. and authorized by CONSOB with the resolution No. 19067 of November 19th, 2014. From May 19th 2014 to June 30th 2015 Enel S.p.A. used the authorized mechanism for the storage of regulated information denominated “1Info”, available at the address www.1info.it, managed by Computershare S.p.A. with registered office in Milan and authorized by CONSOB with resolution No. 18852 of April 9th, 2014