Lima, May 7, 2021.- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, many people have reinvented themselves and have chosen to start their own businesses. Taking into account that people like these are interested in saving money and reducing their expenses, Andrés Ciudad, a specialist at Enel Distribución Perú, proposes simple alternatives that will help your business reduce power consumption and save you money:
- Take advantage of the greatest amount of natural light possible to avoid turning on light bulbs, as well as turning off any lights that are not being used.
- Turn off and unplug electrical appliances that are not being used, such as the fan, radio, television, PC, laptop, or any other appliance commonly used by the business.
- Periodically clean the bulbs or fluorescent lamps, as dirt reduces their level of illumination. However, it is much better to change them for LED lamps with which you can obtain significant energy savings.
- Provide maintenance to electrical systems in the workplace to avoid current leaks due to damage or deterioration of the insulation that cause high energy consumption and electrical accidents due to accidental contact.
- When buying electrical equipment prefer the ones that have an energy label to know which one will save more energy.
In addition, Enel Perú has launched a new mobile application to provide all the digital solutions that its customers need, including: self-reading, paying your power bills, reporting breakdowns in your home or neighborhood and in public lighting, accessing pre-payment agreements (when available), and reviewing your receipts at any time to manage your power consumption. Enel's app is available for all its customers and can be downloaded from Google Play (Android) and the APP Store (Apple).
Enel customers also have the “Energía Sin Dudas” program available, which is broadcast weekly on the company's official Facebook account, and where customers can submit questions and queries about their electricity bills, as this space is dedicated to providing useful and practical information on the electrical service using clear and simple language. Although the program is aimed mainly at Enel customers, it also covers topics that may be useful for families in general.
Enel S.p.A. provides for the dissemination to the public of regulated information by using SDIR NIS, managed by BIt Market Services, a London Stock Exchange Group's company, with registered office at Milan, Piazza degli Affari, 6. For the storage of regulated information made available to the public, Enel S.p.A. has adhered, as from July 1st, 2015 to the authorized mechanism denominated “NIS-Storage”, available at the address www.emarketstorage.com, managed by the above mentioned BIt Market Services S.p.A. and authorized by CONSOB with the resolution No. 19067 of November 19th, 2014. From May 19th 2014 to June 30th 2015 Enel S.p.A. used the authorized mechanism for the storage of regulated information denominated “1Info”, available at the address www.1info.it, managed by Computershare S.p.A. with registered office in Milan and authorized by CONSOB with resolution No. 18852 of April 9th, 2014