Lima, January 18th, 2021.- The summer season is a good time to save electricity, consume it responsibly, and also contribute to caring for the environment. It is in this way that Andrés Ciudad, a specialist at Enel Distribución Perú, makes the following recommendations:
- Do not open the refrigerator unnecessarily or constantly and place it away from heat sources.
- Unplug the fans when you leave a room, as well as any electrical appliances that you are not using.
- Reduce the ignition time of the water heater.
- Set air conditioning between 22 ° C and 24 ° C, keeping doors and windows tightly closed.
- Take advantage of natural lighting to avoid turning on lights.
- Take advantage of the sun to dry clothes and avoid using the tumble drier
- Cook cold foods to use the microwave less time.
- Turn off the light when leaving a room.
- Blend soft things so as not to force the blender motor.
- Replace broken or damaged switches and outlets.
Enel Distribución Perú recommends following these guidelines to save energy at this time of year and contribute to caring for the environment.
Enel S.p.A. provides for the dissemination to the public of regulated information by using SDIR NIS, managed by BIt Market Services, a London Stock Exchange Group's company, with registered office at Milan, Piazza degli Affari, 6. For the storage of regulated information made available to the public, Enel S.p.A. has adhered, as from July 1st, 2015 to the authorized mechanism denominated “NIS-Storage”, available at the address www.emarketstorage.com, managed by the above mentioned BIt Market Services S.p.A. and authorized by CONSOB with the resolution No. 19067 of November 19th, 2014. From May 19th 2014 to June 30th 2015 Enel S.p.A. used the authorized mechanism for the storage of regulated information denominated “1Info”, available at the address www.1info.it, managed by Computershare S.p.A. with registered office in Milan and authorized by CONSOB with resolution No. 18852 of April 9th, 2014