During the last weeks, we have been implementing an action plan to guarantee the safety of our employees and the continuity of the electrical service in the presence of COVID-19. Regarding the measures announced last night by the Government, we want to announce the following:
- All our employees, except those whose functions require their physical presence for the continuity of the electrical service, will work under the remote work system.
- Our control centers are prepared to manage the system normally, ensuring service continuity. The human team that works in these spaces has access to all the safety and health support necessary to carry out its activities.
- Throughout this period, we will be prioritizing emergencies that appear in the electrical network.
- Since our service centers will remain closed, we have a series of virtual customer service channels that we invite our customers to use:
To report a lack of electrical supply, public lighting, emergencies, and other inquiries:
- Enel Peru App, available on Google Play and App Store
- Web www.enel.pe
- Phone Client at 01 517-1717
For inquiries, requests, and claims:
For payment by Visa card:
- Web www.enel.pe
For payment through Digital Banking:
- BanBif, BBVA, BCP, Interbank, Banco Pichincha, and Scotiabank.
To make inquiries or claims at the Enel X appliance, credit, or insurance store:
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01 219-2434
- Hours of operation:
- Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. at 6:00 p.m.
- Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. at 1:00 p.m.
For business services:
- Fonoempresas: 01 517-1718
- Mail: email@example.com
Enel S.p.A. provides for the dissemination to the public of regulated information by using SDIR NIS, managed by BIt Market Services, a London Stock Exchange Group's company, with registered office at Milan, Piazza degli Affari, 6. For the storage of regulated information made available to the public, Enel S.p.A. has adhered, as from July 1st, 2015 to the authorized mechanism denominated “NIS-Storage”, available at the address www.emarketstorage.com, managed by the above mentioned BIt Market Services S.p.A. and authorized by CONSOB with the resolution No. 19067 of November 19th, 2014. From May 19th 2014 to June 30th 2015 Enel S.p.A. used the authorized mechanism for the storage of regulated information denominated “1Info”, available at the address www.1info.it, managed by Computershare S.p.A. with registered office in Milan and authorized by CONSOB with resolution No. 18852 of April 9th, 2014