Associations, non-governmental organisations, cooperatives and social entities are invited to submit their projects.
Lima, 7 July 2014 – Enel Cuore, in order to promote social vegetable farming, will give priority to those initiatives that aim to create or adopt services and spaces that encourage:
- Vegetable farming in urban and rural settings to improve food security
- Sustainable vegetable farming as a way to boost biodiversity, reduce ecological footprint and promote the appropriate use of natural resources
- Social vegetable farming as a way to create communities in disadvantaged areas and promote social inclusion by involving the most vulnerable segments of the population
- Vegetable farming for therapeutic purposes to promote rehabilitation and general well-being.
- Vegetables farming as a way to create employment and facilitate the autonomy of young adults living in unstable social conditions.
When evaluating proposals, preference will be given to those that include at least two multifunctional aspects, adapt appropriately to the corresponding context and are based on previous experiences in the field addressed by them.
Preference will also be given to proposals that promote the active involvement of beneficiaries in the decision-making process and the operational phases of the initiatives.
Proposals must be submitted by completing the initiative presentation sheet at www.enelcuore.org. The website also describes the requirements and selection criteria.
Enel S.p.A. provides for the dissemination to the public of regulated information by using SDIR NIS, managed by BIt Market Services, a London Stock Exchange Group's company, with registered office at Milan, Piazza degli Affari, 6. For the storage of regulated information made available to the public, Enel S.p.A. has adhered, as from July 1st, 2015 to the authorized mechanism denominated “NIS-Storage”, available at the address www.emarketstorage.com, managed by the above mentioned BIt Market Services S.p.A. and authorized by CONSOB with the resolution No. 19067 of November 19th, 2014. From May 19th 2014 to June 30th 2015 Enel S.p.A. used the authorized mechanism for the storage of regulated information denominated “1Info”, available at the address www.1info.it, managed by Computershare S.p.A. with registered office in Milan and authorized by CONSOB with resolution No. 18852 of April 9th, 2014