As stated by our Sustainable Development Policy, Enel Generación Perú is committed to protecting the environment, and this commitment is integrated into the company’s management and decision-making.
That is why we identify, evaluate and manage the environmental effects that could result from our operations and make our best efforts to minimise them. We are convinced that the use of natural resources must be made while guaranteeing the development of future generations.
SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT POLICY
Enel Generación Perú is a company that promotes the principles of sustainable business development. To this end, seven commitments have been established in the economic, environmental and social dimensions. These commitments are encouraged from the management of the company, involving each and every one of us who work at Enel Generación Perú or on its behalf, and are transferred to our contractors and suppliers.
Our commitments are:
• GOOD GOVERNANCE: Commitment to good governance, compliance with the applicable legislation and regulations, and ethical behaviour
• OUR SHAREHOLDERS: Commitment to the creation of value and profitability
• OUR CUSTOMERS: Commitment to service quality and customer satisfaction
• OUR PEOPLE: Commitment to health, safety and personal and professional development of our employees
• THE ENVIRONMENT: Commitment to the protection of the environment
• CONTINUOUS INNOVATION AND IMPROVEMENT: Commitment to efficiency
• SOCIETY: Commitment to the development of the societies in which we operate
The fulfilment of these commitments is guaranteed through the operation of the Integrated Management System at a strategic and operational level.