Enel Generación Perú’s business policy is oriented to maximising its margin of contribution and optimising the level of commitment with customers and the makeup thereof.
Enel Generación Perú’s portfolio of free customers is made up of:
- Banco Internacional del Perú S.A.A. (Interbank Tower): It is a company that belongs to the Intercorp Group. Its main headquarters is located at the Interbank Tower, in the city of Lima.
- Compañía Minera Casapalca S.A.: It is a company dedicated to the exploitation and beneficiation of ore. It is located in the heart of highland Lima, in the province of Huarochirí, at 4,200 metres above sea level. It is located near the districts of Chicla, 3 de enero, San Mateo, San Antonio and Pomacocha, by km 115 of the Peruvian Central Highway.
- Creditex S.A.A.: It is a company engaged in ginning, spinning, weaving, dyeing, finishing and any other activity related to the industrial processing of natural and synthetic fibres, and in the manufacture of textile products, among others. Its production plants are located in the district of Ate, in the province of Lima, and in the cities of Trujillo and Pisco.
- Empresa Siderúrgica del Perú S.A.A. (Siderperú): It is a company engaged in activities related to the steel industry, such as the manufacture and sale of high quality steel products. Its operations are carried out in the city of Chimbote.
- Hudbay Perú S.A.C.: It is a company engaged in mining activities, mainly the discovery, production and sale of basic and precious metals from the Constancia Mine, located in the province of Chumbivilcas, in the department of Cusco, at about 4,200 metres above sea level.
- La Arena S.A.: It is a company dedicated to the extraction of nonferrous metallic minerals from La Arena Mining Unit, in northern Peru. It is located in the district of Huamachuco, in the province of Sánchez Cerro, in the region of La Libertad, at about 3,400 metres above sea level.
- Minera Chinalco Perú: It is company mainly engaged in the exploitation and processing of copper. It is located in the town of Morococha, in the province of Yauli, in the department of Junín, by km 140 of the Peruvian Central Highway.
- Moly-Cop Adesur S.A.: It is a company dedicated to the manufacture and sale of forged steel balls for the grinding of minerals and to the provision of mining-oriented services. Moly-Cop operates two industrial plants, one located in the district of Santa Anita, in the city of Lima, and the other in the industrial park of the city of Arequipa.
- Praxair Perú S.R.L. (Praxair): It is a company dedicated, among other things, to the manufacture of basic chemicals.
- Tejidos San Jacinto S.A.: It is a company mainly engaged in the manufacture and sale of cotton yarns and fabrics. Its plant is located in the city of Lima.
- Votorantim Metais-Cajamarquilla (Refinería Cajamarquilla): It is a high technology plant that obtains refined zinc—99.995% pure—from zinc ore purchased from different producers. It is located in eastern Lima.
- Productos Tissue del Perú: It is a company dedicated to the production of paper and other hygiene products.
- Corporación Lindley: It is a company dedicated to the manufacture, bottling and sale of carbonated and non-carbonates beverages.
- Vidriería 28 de Julio: It is a company dedicated to the manufacture of glasses for the construction sector, industrial and decoration aluminium, among others.
- Cartones Villa Marina: It is a company dedicated to the manufacture of corrugated boxes and by-products.
- Inmobiliaria American Group: It is a company engaged in the textile activity.
- Empresa Algodonera: It is a company dedicated to the production of carded and combed cotton yarn.
- Industrial Cromotex: It is a company dedicated to the production, export, import and sale of products for the textile industry.
- Compañía Minera Ares: It is a company that belongs to the Hochschild Group and is engaged in the exploitation and beneficiation of nonferrous metallic minerals through cyanide leaching, recovery of gold with zinc powder, and gold and silver extraction by flotation. It operates in the departments of Arequipa and Apurímac.
Enel Generación Perú’s portfolio of regulated clients is made up of:
- Enel Distribución Perú: It is a private utility operating in northern Lima, the Constitutional Province of El Callao and the provinces of Huaura, Huaral, Barranca and Oyón. It has more than 1,200,000 customers.
- Electropuno: It is an electricity distribution company and its concession area is the department of Puno.
- Electrosur: It is a private utility that distributes and sells electricity in the regions of Tacna and Moquegua, serving more than 300,000 customers.
- Electro Sur Este: It is a private utility that distributes and sells electricity in the department of Cusco.
- Hidrandina: It is a Peruvian company engaged in activities related to public electricity services. It distributes and sells electricity in a concession area of 7,916 Km², covering the regions of Ancash, La Libertad and part of Cajamarca. It serves more than 650,000 customers. It has divided the area into five business units: Trujillo, La Libertad Norte, Chimbote, Huaraz and Cajamarca. The company is part of the Distriluz Group.
- Luz del Sur: It is a private electricity distribution company that serves more than 1,000,000 clients in south-eastern Lima and the province of Cañete.
- Sociedad Eléctrica del Sur Oeste – SEAL: It is a distribution company with a concession area covering the department of Arequipa.