- The Client Reinsertion Program offers benefits to formalize the electrical connections of clients in Lima and Callao.
- This program is one of the initiatives that Enel Distribución Perú has been developing to bring energy to more and more people in its concession area.
Lima, September 1st, 2021. In order to continue bringing energy to more and more homes in its concession area, Enel Distribución Perú has been developing a special client reinsertion program that seeks to formalize users who do not have an electrical connection due to lack of economic resources or accumulation of debts. Through the program, customers will have access to special rates for reconnection and will be able to access other benefits such as financing plans for their new connections. In this way, the goal of Enel Distribución Perú is to help 9,000 retired customers receive electricity once again in the north and center of Lima and Callao.
“This program will not only allow many residents of our concession area to have power again, but it will also guarantee the security of the connections, since they will be installed by Enel personnel. This way, there will be no fire risk that could endanger life, contrary to what happens with clandestine connections". said Karen Manrique, Deputy Manager of Customer Engagement at Enel Perú.
What are the benefits of the program?
- The neighbors will have access to the electricity service once again.
- Customers who sign up for the program will receive a one-time special price for single-phase and three-phase connections: S/ 180 and S/ 340 respectively (with a 50% down payment and 3 installments for the rest of the balance in both cases).
- Customers who were disconnected due to debt will be able to access a financing agreement by requesting their reconnection, after qualifying.
For more information, contact us via WhatsApp at 939-605-111, option 13, or by visit us at our Service Centers.
Enel S.p.A. provides for the dissemination to the public of regulated information by using SDIR NIS, managed by BIt Market Services, a London Stock Exchange Group's company, with registered office at Milan, Piazza degli Affari, 6. For the storage of regulated information made available to the public, Enel S.p.A. has adhered, as from July 1st, 2015 to the authorized mechanism denominated “NIS-Storage”, available at the address www.emarketstorage.com, managed by the above mentioned BIt Market Services S.p.A. and authorized by CONSOB with the resolution No. 19067 of November 19th, 2014. From May 19th 2014 to June 30th 2015 Enel S.p.A. used the authorized mechanism for the storage of regulated information denominated “1Info”, available at the address www.1info.it, managed by Computershare S.p.A. with registered office in Milan and authorized by CONSOB with resolution No. 18852 of April 9th, 2014